E-Newsletters are a powerful communication tool for B2B companies. By enabling organizations to regularly and directly connect with the people who matter, e-newsletters bring a number of unique benefits.
In the B2B world, companies typically have a narrow audience that they are trying to reach. E-newsletters allow businesses to deliver very specific messages to very specific people. With an e-newsletter program, your B2B organization can:
- Stay top-of-mind with customers, prospects, referral sources and other important groups by delivering your news straight to their inboxes
- Showcase the expertise of your business and leadership
- Educate and inform with relevant, interesting stories
- Gain a better understanding of what your contacts are interested in learning about by accessing robust reporting capabilities in e-newsletter software
- Eliminate expensive production costs associated with printing paper newsletters
We’ve seen great success in reaching and engaging key contacts through company e-newsletters. In fact, the e-newsletters we produce for clients consistently have open rates and link-click rates that are well above industry averages. A few things that contribute to that success include ensuring that all e-newsletters:
- Feature professionally written educational and informational articles that are relevant and of high interest to recipients
- Include links to full stories and other web content to track clicks and gauge which topics recipients are most interested in
- Encourage sharing the e-newsletter by forwarding and social media posting capabilities
If you need help reaching and motivating the people who matter most to your B2B business, contact us today to learn how a company e-newsletter may be what you’re missing.